1600 Series Floating Brush Rotor
INCREASED EFFICIENCY & LOWER OPERATING COSTS
Proven energy savings of 30 to 60%
Higher O2 transfer and more mixing for less horsepower
Simple and predictable maintenance
Unique, maintenance-free UHMW bearings
IN-LINE FLEX DRIVE
- Unique swing plate gear mount allows tri-axial movement to eleminate critical alignment issues.
- Elastomeric Coupling
- "Floating Shaft Seal" prevents migration of waste water along the shaft to the gear reducer.
- In-Line Flex Drive Illustration
"INNOVATION & MAINTENANCE PREDICTABILITY"
Provides unsurpassed protection for the gear reducer and motor from the surge of the rotor
1 - Motor Cover that Hinges up for Easy Access for O&M Inspections
2 - Vertical Splash Shield
3 - EVS Cap Guard
- Years of maintenance-free operation
- No grease required
- * Click Product Information for more information on our bearing assemblies