2200 Series Floating Brush Rotor
INCREASED EFFICIENCY & LOWER OPERATING COSTS
- Proven energy savings of 30 to 60%
- Higher O2 transfer and more mixing for less horsepower
- Simple and predictable maintenance
- Unique, maintenance-free UHMW bearings
IN-LINE FLEX DRIVE
- Unique swing plate gear mount allows tri-axial movement to eleminate critical alignment issues.
- Elastomeric Coupling
- "Floating Shaft Seal" prevents migration of waste water along the shaft to the gear reducer.
- In-Line Flex Drive Illustration
"INNOVATION & MAINTENANCE PREDICTABILITY"
Incorporates unsurpassed protection for the gear reducer and motor from the surge of the rotor
Extended Vertical Shield (EVS)
|Reduces accumulation of solids around drive end|
Double Extended Verical Shields (DEVS)
Reduces accumulation of solids around drive end and tail end.
Splash Containment Shields (SCS)
Eliminates winter freeze-up and solids accumulation
- Eliminates catastrophic bearing failure
- Years of maintenance-free operation
- Visual wear Indicators
- No grease required
* Click Product Information for more information on our bearing assemblies