- Aerobic Digesters (pdf)
- Anoxic Mixing (pdf)
- Lagoons (pdf)
- Orbals (pdf)
- Oxidation Ditches (pdf)
- Case Histories (pdf)
- Performance (pdf)
Airoflo's unique cupped shaped blades and aggressive rotor design transfers oxygen below and above the water surface increasing O2 efficiency. With a direct pumping rate of 2100 gpm/Hp, it is a highly effective mixer for both deep and shallow basins. Horizontal mixing produces a large area of influence reaching corners and sides. Short circuiting can be eliminated.
- Aerated Lagoon Worksheet PDF
- Oxidation Ditch Worksheet PDF
- Aerobic Digester Worksheet PDF
- Texas Water Conference 2001 (108 kbytes)
- Enhancing the Performance of Oxidation Ditches 2003 (66 kbytes)
- Hess Collection (Winery) WWT Paper (100 kbytes)
Click on the links below to download a customer's testimonial.
- City of Eden, North Carolina (80 kbytes)
NOTE: These application forms will download directly to your computer. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader already installed then please follow the above link and do so. You can print the form, complete in your information and fax it back to us at 662.453.0797
Contact us today to find out how we can improve your operations and save you money.