S&N Airoflo products have been utilized in all types of wastewater applications including Activated Sludge Basins, Oxidation Ditches, Aerobic Digesters, EQ Basins as well as Lagoons.
Splash Containment Shield SCS (Cold Weather Application)
Located on Southeastern Tip of Lake Micihigan
Power Savings: 200 to 135 HP Reduction
• 200 HP Orbal System
• Fits rotor installed in 2005, with additional units purchased over the following 18 months
• Over next two years, added eight more units for a total of 135 HP
• Currently operating several units on DO probes, with one or two units rarely operating.
Aerator access attached to bridges
Optional safety harness masts
Bridge Anchoring System with EZ Access
In operatiing position
In position for access
Orbal RetroFit with Bridge Anchoring System
• The Extension Connecting Brackets were mounted to the top surface of the concrete bridge, enabling quick and easy access.
• Access to the floating brush rotors was made possible through the use of the existing bearing mounting piers.
Bridge and Aerator Installation
System shut down not required
Installation is quick and easy
Cable Anchoring System with EZ Access
FBR - Cable Mounted
• Ditch flush with ground
• EZ Access from sides
• SCS Splash Containment Shields